Welcome to Immortal Sword

Rules, news, estimated release dates and moar.

Welcome to Immortal Sword

Myke
Advanced Member
Myke
Advanced Member

Apr 16 2009, 07:01 PM #1

A- Hello, I'm Myke, and I'm more-or-less the face of the project. BwdYeti's the backbone, brain and muscles. I may seem in charge some days, but that's because Yeti's too lazy to give orders ;D
Other members of the team so far (in varying levels of commitment) include The Blind Archer, Aeorys Kirru, Vampire Elf, The Merc and NoetherianRing on mugs, Feaw on maps, Ragnarok and Sploder on battle sprites and Rewjeo on music. Other volunteers come and go.

Over the past and coming years, we'll be tinkering away on Fire Emblem 7x: Immortal Sword. In short, FE7x is an XNA project, coded and scripted (I don't know the details) more or less from the ground up to emulate GBAFE mechanics. The setting is seventeen years prior to Blazing Sword (duh), following Uther's journey into manhood and the war for the fate of the continent that never graced history's pages.
Some of your favourite characters will appear with fresh, new faces (we stretched some ages for fanservice : D) and many familiar battlefields will be painted red.

Most of the boards are fairly straight-forward and more will be added as we grow. Once the project is released, the boards will remain up for discussion and development of works made using the FEXP toolkit (a conversion of the RPGMaker XP platform which FE7x was previously built in).

Enjoy your stay,
Myke.