Official Resource Request Thread

The FEXP engine and associated packages are found here, as well as related tutorials and discussion.

Official Resource Request Thread

Myke
Advanced Member
Myke
Advanced Member

16 Aug 2011, 22:07 #1

Maybe you're not a spriter. I imagine this would be a problem if you want sprites in your game! Or maybe you need some music for your project, or a nice logo banner or whatever.

Well, there are plenty of artists from all walks all around you! Maybe they're feeling generous?
Make requests here, and answer them here if you so desire. If you have multiple requests, try to keep them in the one post. Please remember that this is a charitable service, and you can't actually expect anyone to do your work for you. Have a little gratitude!

Metakirby

17 Aug 2011, 17:38 #2

So , i'm going to make a request ! Can someone could create a template for assemble sprite in the format of fexp ? (animations principaly and if you have time faces too ^^)

Also , 2 other request : -Class Beast Master. (male , female)
-A man/female on a dragon , monsters of sacred stones...Etc. (if someone can script a command for this class ? when the hp of the monsters is low , a command Capture appeared , following the monsters , the sprites will change with the monsters captured in the sprites of the characters. And when you capture a new monsters , the old one is released (or reduce in a item ?)

-All sprites uniques of shadow dragon , shin moushon no nazo in gba format ? (like hardin in shin monshou no nazo , medeus in the two...) (and faces of characters and boss too..but it's a BIG request that..But it would be awesome ^^

Thanks for that ! (also , it would maybe help another people ^^)

Kay
Advanced Member
Kay
Advanced Member

17 Aug 2011, 17:42 #3

I already have a template for battle sprites.
[+] spoiler
It's the same as normal RMXP animations templates, but each of the squares have a little dot that you can use as a guide for positioning. Expand as much as you want (I think?)

Metakirby

17 Aug 2011, 18:08 #4

I will watch later :) Thank you friend !

ideduce
ideduce

22 Jan 2015, 01:56 #5

1. I'd love to see more map options that'd be amazing <3
2. I've got a few characters I'd love to seen done for the game I'm making. I can sprite but I'll be doing the story and the eventing so this would help me so much it's not even funny.

Percy
Long Black hair
Purple Eyes
black left arm/shoulder cape doesn't cover the right side it's small I forget what they're called.
Royal Purple clothes with leather like armor of some sort.
half elf like ears
short but not too short.
thin build
thief

Percy's brother
Short black hair/medium
Gold eyes
Heavy Armor
Purple somewhere to show he's royalty
Elf ears longer than his brother's
tall muscular build
he becomes a paladin later