LOWAA

Other works by yeticorp

LOWAA

BwdYeti
Advanced Member
BwdYeti
Advanced Member

Sep 5 2011, 01:30 AM #1

This is a little side project Myke and I have been working on since June, and is a large part of 7x's switch to XNA, as I learned how to use the framework while making this.
LOWAA is a fast paced arcade shooter featuring Eridan Ampora's misguided interpretation of Sgrub's goals in the Land of Wrath and Angels.
Myke @ Jul 6 2011, 01:25 AM wrote:As you've probably noticed by now, we like to do a side project every now and then to stop us from getting bored during production. The last one, Spirals, popped out of the blue unplanned and fully realised (pretty much anyway!). This time we had a purpose, a goal to reach, and it shows in the product.
LOWAA is just missing a couple of bits and bobs (sounds and a title screen pretty much) and you should see it uploaded to the forums before the week is out!
> Jul 6
whoops

Gameplay Screen
Gameplay Screen
Gameplay Screen
Pause Screen

Download LOWAA: rar zip

If you don't have the .NET or XNA frameworks installed you'll need both of those to run LOWAA, so be sure to get both. Check the readme for more information.

If you don't know what Homestuck is, you should go check it out at MS Paint Adventures

Special thanks to Jeremy "Solatrus" Iamurri for the music

yoshirider4
Advanced Member
yoshirider4
Advanced Member

Sep 5 2011, 02:47 AM #2

Does this mean that FE7x will need XNA and .NET Framework to be playable?

BwdYeti
Advanced Member
BwdYeti
Advanced Member

Sep 5 2011, 02:51 AM #3

Yeah
So install them now to play LOWAA and save yourself some time

Ragnarok
Advanced Member
Ragnarok
Advanced Member

Sep 9 2011, 05:04 AM #4

Played it, enjoyed it, and now will be telling my friends to come here and download it.

2 issues though:

- What does Trollian do?

- It's kind of impossible to die.
I've been busy, so if you need me, PM me...

:D

Myke
Advanced Member
Myke
Advanced Member

Sep 10 2011, 09:32 AM #5

You need to actually finish a trollian conversation to get the boost - standing still charges it fastest, but you get a little progress while running. You can't talk and shoot at the same time.

'Dying' halves your current score.