Ideas for Chapters, Characters and Weapons

Everyone loves to show off their artistic skills - here's the place.

Ideas for Chapters, Characters and Weapons

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

26 Jul 2013, 08:05 #1

I know I have had a bad reputation in the past, so I'd like to give you this in order to apologize. :)

I want to make the right choice and not to become someone like Terra.

I'm a changed person. I no longer have curiosity that gets me into trouble, writing that may shock the moderators, or annoying things that suggest that I think I have the authority to do, which I don't.

I'm really sorry.
Hi, I do not like to give out my real name because it is personal information. I want to make the right choice and not to end up like Terra (who acted dumb just to take advantage of the younger members of the Immortal Sword forum). I'm smarter than this. I am working hard to be a changed person. Please don't be upset by what I write. I just don't want to cause problems. And I hope you understand I have autism and I'm fifteen years old. I am sorry for all the times I upset you. I didn't mean to.

Myke
Advanced Member
Myke
Advanced Member

26 Jul 2013, 16:35 #2

You don't have to take it all so seriously, brother, this is a place to chill out with other FE fans. Take it easy and there won't be any problems.

Let's hear these ideas.

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

29 Jul 2013, 07:01 #3

This is supposed to be for EVERYONE's ideas, but I suppose I DO have some.

I believe that we should have the following on the start prologue.

Alex
Lord
Bronze Lance
Bronze Bow

Dave
Paladin
Wooden Sword
Silver Lance

Violet
Soldier
Bronze Greatlance
Slim Lance
Hi, I do not like to give out my real name because it is personal information. I want to make the right choice and not to end up like Terra (who acted dumb just to take advantage of the younger members of the Immortal Sword forum). I'm smarter than this. I am working hard to be a changed person. Please don't be upset by what I write. I just don't want to cause problems. And I hope you understand I have autism and I'm fifteen years old. I am sorry for all the times I upset you. I didn't mean to.

Rakuko
Advanced Member
Rakuko
Advanced Member

30 Jul 2013, 06:03 #4

is this for your game? i feel like lords should always start out with a low use Prf weapon. and idk about a soldier having a greatlance, even if it's bronze. if he/she was a Knight, i think you could argue it better.
game stuff:

FFX HD, XCOM2, SFV

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

30 Jul 2013, 12:48 #5

Rakuko @ Jul 30 2013, 06:03 AM wrote: I feel like lords should always start out with a low use Prf weapon. and I don't know about a soldier having a greatlance, even if it's bronze. if he/she was a Knight, i think you could argue it better.
Here are the changes.

Prologue-

Alex
Lord, Level 1, Sword Rank C, Lance Rank C, Axe Rank C, Bow Rank A
Bronze Bow [E]
Cannell Sword [Prf]

Dave
Paladin, Level 1, Sword Rank A, Lance Rank B, Bow Rank C
Wooden Sword [F]
Silver Lance

Violet
Soldier, Level 1, Lance Rank C
Bronze Lance [E]
Slim Lance [F]

Chapter 1 -

Sally
Knight, Level 5, Lance Rank C
Iron Lance [D]
Bronze Greatlance [D]

Charlie
Mage, Level 1, Anima Rank C
Bolt [F]
Gale [F]

Chapter 2 -

Jacob
Priest, Level 3, Staff Rank C
Heal [F]
Mend [E]

Will
Dracoknight, Level 4, Axe Rank B
Wooden Poleaxe [E]
Hatchet [F]

Chapter 3 -

Polon
Pirate, Level 6, Sword Rank C, Axe Rank A
Hand Axe [D]
Lockpick [F]

Leonardoff
Archer, Level 4, Bow Rank B
Iron Bow [D]
Bronze Longbow [D]

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

01 Aug 2013, 18:11 #6

This is supposed to be for EVERYONE's ideas.

But I suppose I wrote down all that drivel in the previous post, which could be boring - however, I would like to hear your ideas. I am a reputable person who doesn't always think before he writes.

Ravnius
Ravnius

18 Sep 2013, 07:16 #7

Something I'd be excited to see would be Raymond (Raven from Blazing Sword) featuring. Of course, he'd likely be a child at the time, but I'd be super excited to see how his house fell and he ended up being the bitter, cynical man we meet in 7.

BwdYeti
Advanced Member
BwdYeti
Advanced Member

18 Sep 2013, 08:02 #8

That actually only happened 3 or so years or so before FE7, so he was already in his teens. The confusion stems from Priscilla leaving for Etruria much earlier than that for some reason

Mulcibaer

10 Nov 2013, 03:18 #9

While we're all tossing about suggestions and such, what do we as a collective think about Brigands as playable characters? To my knowledge, the only playable Brigand has been Gonzales of FE 6. Make them an axe wielding counterpart to the mercenary, perhaps?

ShinyPichu
Advanced Member
ShinyPichu
Advanced Member

10 Nov 2013, 19:42 #10

Mulcibaer @ Nov 10 2013, 03:18 AM wrote: While we're all tossing about suggestions and such, what do we as a collective think about Brigands as playable characters? To my knowledge, the only playable Brigand has been Gonzales of FE 6. Make them an axe wielding counterpart to the mercenary, perhaps?
Hawkeye would be filling that role I'm guessing.

also as far as suggestions go how about giving ballista's and siege tomes more than five uses in order to make them more threatening.

and how about a slight cast change after the time skip that keeps getting hinted at, to keep things kinda interesting.
I'll do any map request you might have. just PM me the details and i'll do it.

supafrunk

12 Nov 2013, 03:31 #11

Mulcibaer @ Nov 10 2013, 03:18 AM wrote: To my knowledge, the only playable Brigand has been Gonzales of FE 6.
The modern brigand, yeah, Gonzales is the only one. There is a playable brigand in FE5, but he is more like a fighter because he promotes to a Warrior(he is still not considered a fighter because both fighter in that game become Hero.)

Myke
Advanced Member
Myke
Advanced Member

12 Nov 2013, 05:49 #12

B- largo and basilio also count, plus garret is heavily implied to have started as one
and how about a slight cast change after the time skip that keeps getting hinted at, to keep things kinda interesting.
B- spoilers

supafrunk

12 Nov 2013, 17:07 #13

Snowboarding Eckesachs @ Nov 12 2013, 05:49 AM wrote: B- largo and basilio also count, plus garret is heavily implied to have started as one
Background-wise yeah, but as in a class, only Gonzales and Marty have ever been a starting Brigand.

BwdYeti
Advanced Member
BwdYeti
Advanced Member

12 Nov 2013, 20:48 #14

If you're not counting them you wouldn't count a trainee that promotes into Brigand either, so

I mean spoilers

supafrunk

12 Nov 2013, 21:57 #15

BwdYeti @ Nov 12 2013, 08:48 PM wrote: If you're not counting them you wouldn't count a trainee that promotes into Brigand either, so

I mean spoilers
I sure wonder what kind of spoiler you're hiding!