Fire Emblem 8x

Everyone loves to show off their artistic skills - here's the place.
Darkblade
Advanced Member
Darkblade
Advanced Member

Feb 24 2011, 12:23 AM #31

The Demon King's ability to summon monsters is no threat, though, since the objective is to defeat the boss, and It's waaay easy to defeat him before the summoned monsters have the chance to make one move. This is because the monsters can't move the turn they are summoned. The only thing threatening about Part B of the Final Chapter is the Demon King's HP, which hardly even matters when you consider his low def and the sacred twins damage boost to monster classes.

Although if a Dracozombie is revived two or more times, it would definitely be a threat, but that would take a while to do, since Dracozombies would more than likely be positioned further away from the player's starting position. Anyway, other than Dracozombies, the Revival version of the staff would be no real threat, since most other monsters fail in most areas(well, Gorgons might be threatening), and stats wouldn't be boosted by more than 3 points.

So IDK. There's still a while before these things have to be be finalized, so that means plenty of time to decide.

Parantheon
Advanced Member
Parantheon
Advanced Member

Feb 25 2011, 10:22 PM #32

sorry i couldn't get to this site sooner but my parents have been home the last few days and have worked my butt off so much that i can't even sit down.
Life sucks, and there is nothing you can do about it. You just have to let it roll over your shoulder.

Darkblade
Advanced Member
Darkblade
Advanced Member

Feb 26 2011, 02:27 AM #33

There seems to be alot of downtime in this topic at the moment, so I'm just going to list a couple of new classes that will be included in FE8x : Twin Blades.
1)Woodsman - wields bows. basically a Myrmidon who was instructed in archery. faster, but less defensive than the archer class. promotes to either Hunter or Ranger/Horseman.
2)Ninja - wields swords. not much difference between this and a Myrmidon other than class skills and promotions. promotes to either Samurai or Swormaster.
3)Marauder - wields swords, knives. a median class between Mercenary and Zweihander. promotes to Shade or Assassin.
4)Sky Mage(undecided) - wields anima. Mages soaring high on dragon-back. promotes to Dracomage or Sky Guardian.
Well, those are some of the new tier one classes that Parantheon and I may include in FE8x : Twin Blades. I'll add more later. Right now, I'm getting tired(Not of typing, but just a bit sore and worn out. I've been moving things around since I got home).

BwdYeti
Advanced Member
BwdYeti
Advanced Member

Feb 26 2011, 03:56 AM #34

That's a lot of new sword classes. Anything for axes/etc?

Klokinator
Advanced Member
Klokinator
Advanced Member

Feb 26 2011, 03:56 AM #35

^Lol I was thinking the same thing.

Darkblade
Advanced Member
Darkblade
Advanced Member

Feb 26 2011, 01:16 PM #36

Yeah, there's a Watchman who wields Axes. I would've posted this last night but I was so tired from everything I'd done that day that I was about to pass out by the time I started the post. Also, I have this huge class tree saved on my computer that isn't even finished yet, so some of these promotions may change later. Anyway, the Watchman is kind of like Yeti's Cavalier class. It's an axe-wielding tier one horse unit that can promote into either Great Knight or Protector.

I thought I had a new tier one lance wielding unit, but I can't seem to find it.

There's also a male-only Curate class to go alongside the Priest. I figured, since there's a female-only Troubadour which has a horse, why not have an almost-armored Curate. This class is more defensive, but also slower, than a Priest. This gives a male T0 healer a couple of options. If Yeti will allow us to use some of his classes, then I would like for this class to promote to either Justice or Baron. If we can't use the Justice, then I can come up with something new.

Final new tier one that Parantheon and I have made so far is the Smith class. wields lance, axe, and bow. does not promote and is unique to only one unit.

There may also be a Ballistician, but that's not a class that Paranthon and I have made. Duh.

Anyway, I'd love to inform you about the new tier 2 classes, but I don't want one post to be to long.

Klokinator
Advanced Member
Klokinator
Advanced Member

Feb 26 2011, 07:42 PM #37

Were you planning on making animations for every class or (don't say reuse) reusing animations from existing classes?

Darkblade
Advanced Member
Darkblade
Advanced Member

Feb 26 2011, 08:31 PM #38

The only thing that I might reuse is the animation of a horse. If that is a satisfactory answer.

Parantheon
Advanced Member
Parantheon
Advanced Member

Mar 1 2011, 10:54 PM #39

I agree, and i beleive that we should use tier 3 classes, but that's just my own personal opinion. lol.
Life sucks, and there is nothing you can do about it. You just have to let it roll over your shoulder.

Mercenary Lord
Advanced Member
Mercenary Lord
Advanced Member

Mar 2 2011, 08:11 PM #40

I make tier 3 class battle animations cause their fun.
'Physics is imagination in a straight jacket.' ~John Moffat

Darkblade
Advanced Member
Darkblade
Advanced Member

Mar 3 2011, 12:13 AM #41

Alright, I'l try. If I do, I'm not sure whether I could come up with enough classes for branching T3's. As I said, I'll try.

Parantheon
Advanced Member
Parantheon
Advanced Member

Mar 5 2011, 02:07 PM #42

You should, man. with tier3's, this game would be totally kickass.