FEXP

The FEXP engine and associated packages are found here, as well as related tutorials and discussion.
Myke
Advanced Member
Myke
Advanced Member

May 14 2013, 02:32 PM #61

guys don't make this harder than it already is

because it's already really hard

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

May 15 2013, 05:56 PM #62

Want to hear some goss about either of the Test Maps?

a) You can recruit a Warrior with Swordy and he can then use a Brave Axe, which is located in one of the treasure chests

B) Two Hero Miis turn up with Light Brands, and spoil it all for everyone, only Axe Man can kill them.

c) The Halberdier is a worse enemy as he can attack twice, even against Axe Man or Swordy.
Hi, I do not like to give out my real name because it is personal information. I want to make the right choice and not to end up like Terra (who acted dumb just to take advantage of the younger members of the Immortal Sword forum). I'm smarter than this. I am working hard to be a changed person. Please don't be upset by what I write. I just don't want to cause problems. And I hope you understand I have autism and I'm fifteen years old. I am sorry for all the times I upset you. I didn't mean to.

kieran32
Advanced Member
kieran32
Advanced Member

May 15 2013, 06:09 PM #63

Looks like we've got the next Elibian Nights or DoF right here mang.

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

May 16 2013, 03:01 PM #64

Now, about my prologue.

Alex
Lord, Level 1
Weapon Levels: Lance (E) Bow ©
Starting HP: 22
Speed: 2 whacks
Starting Weapons: Bronze Lance (E) Bronze Bow (E)

Dave
Cavalier, Level 1
Weapon Levels: Sword (D) Lance (B)
Starting HP: 13
Speed: 3 whacks
Starting Weapons: Wooden Sword (F) Silver Lance (B)
Hi, I do not like to give out my real name because it is personal information. I want to make the right choice and not to end up like Terra (who acted dumb just to take advantage of the younger members of the Immortal Sword forum). I'm smarter than this. I am working hard to be a changed person. Please don't be upset by what I write. I just don't want to cause problems. And I hope you understand I have autism and I'm fifteen years old. I am sorry for all the times I upset you. I didn't mean to.

Myke
Advanced Member
Myke
Advanced Member

May 16 2013, 08:31 PM #65

you should start your own thread for this stuff, this one is supposed to be for discussing the engine

kieran32
Advanced Member
kieran32
Advanced Member

May 17 2013, 01:24 AM #66

Start your own thread and I'll help you out if I can...

Zohran
Zohran

Jun 11 2013, 08:06 PM #67

Ello, i'm new :lol:
and....i'm french, sorry for my bad english

I would like to use this wonderfull starter kit, but i have one problem, how edit comment in event, when i edit a comment, I can not write as long as in the demo, why???
Is it because I use a French version of Rpg maker?

Throid
Throid

Sep 8 2013, 12:56 PM #68

Quelqu'un à une solution au problème ?

HealerHm
HealerHm

Oct 2 2013, 12:26 AM #69

please help me! :( i have no idea how to use this its so hard i love fire emblem and before i found this idea i always wanted to create my own fire emblem game or level please help me i hope somebody responds.

kieran32
Advanced Member
kieran32
Advanced Member

Oct 3 2013, 10:02 PM #70

Klok's Version of FEXP is broken. Only use it for the animation resources, that's about it. It was a rushed release that sucks overall.

Cydonia921

Sep 8 2016, 12:01 AM #71

Alright, so I'm new here and I recently picked up the FEXP Engine in the hopes of making a game for a little pet project of mine in between work and school. However, the more I read into things, the more I see that it's a broken engine and/or incomplete. I know this thread is old, but I just wanted to know the general opinion; wait for the FEXNA engine to release (if that ever happens) or try my luck at the FEXP engine?

Airtempest

Mar 28 2017, 02:55 AM #72

Um. I'm on FEXP and I keep getting an error in my script in the Class Data. It keeps saying that "MOVE_VALUES = {" (Ignore the quotes) has a typo. Can someone help me by copy-pasting the original script into this? It's annoying me since I can't play test my game.