FEXP

The FEXP engine and associated packages are found here, as well as related tutorials and discussion.
Myke
Advanced Member
Myke
Advanced Member

May 11 2013, 07:44 PM #46

only mods can alter the warn level dude

also a full HP bar means you have no warn level

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

May 11 2013, 09:06 PM #47

Sorry, but I'm kinda new here, so I don't know what mods are, OR what an HP bar is.

And I'll still reward you for your inspiration sometime within the next week. :)
Hi, I do not like to give out my real name because it is personal information. I want to make the right choice and not to end up like Terra (who acted dumb just to take advantage of the younger members of the Immortal Sword forum). I'm smarter than this. I am working hard to be a changed person. Please don't be upset by what I write. I just don't want to cause problems. And I hope you understand I have autism and I'm fifteen years old. I am sorry for all the times I upset you. I didn't mean to.

kieran32
Advanced Member
kieran32
Advanced Member

May 11 2013, 10:04 PM #48

I have respectfully come to the conclusion that you are completely ignorant and possibly dumb as a brick. Hopefully this will change in the next day, month, or at best a year.

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

May 12 2013, 06:14 AM #49

I am NOT ignorant. And neither am I that dumb!

I may not know everything about this site, but I'm still new here, am I?
Hi, I do not like to give out my real name because it is personal information. I want to make the right choice and not to end up like Terra (who acted dumb just to take advantage of the younger members of the Immortal Sword forum). I'm smarter than this. I am working hard to be a changed person. Please don't be upset by what I write. I just don't want to cause problems. And I hope you understand I have autism and I'm fifteen years old. I am sorry for all the times I upset you. I didn't mean to.

Myke
Advanced Member
Myke
Advanced Member

May 12 2013, 09:17 AM #50

you're making a video game and you don't know what a HP bar is

this is a pretty big problem, dude

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

May 12 2013, 09:46 AM #51

Myke @ May 12 2013, 09:17 AM wrote: you're making a video game and you don't know what a HP bar is

this is a pretty big problem, dude
I know. That just made me remember what an HP bar is. Thank you so much.

Now, about your reward...

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

May 12 2013, 03:02 PM #52

Your reward is...

You, Kay, will become a moderator, while you, Myke, will gain a full HP bar.

Kay
Advanced Member
Kay
Advanced Member

May 13 2013, 03:17 AM #53

Uhhh I'm pretty sure both Myke and I are at 0% warn on this site if that's what you mean, and you wouldn't be able to change that anyway.

EDIT: Whoops, new page. But uh you don't exactly have the authority to change either of those things ._." You need to already be an Administrator (one step higher than a Moderator, pretty much the guys who made this site) to adjust the site's "HP bars"/warning levels. I'm pretty sure you also need to be an Administrator to make someone a Moderator.

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

May 13 2013, 07:36 AM #54

Kay said
But uh you don't exactly have the authority to change either of those things

I probably don't, but I need to think of some kind of reward for you and Myke, because you two were a GREAT help. I just need to think of your reward - LOL!

Myke
Advanced Member
Myke
Advanced Member

May 13 2013, 02:18 PM #55

just do your best to produce some quality work man

kieran32
Advanced Member
kieran32
Advanced Member

May 13 2013, 03:55 PM #56

kieran32 @ May 11 2013, 10:04 PM wrote: I have respectfully come to the conclusion that you are completely ignorant and possibly dumb as a brick. Hopefully this will change in the next day, month, or at best a year.
The dumb is getting stronger in this one.

cormag
Advanced Member
cormag
Advanced Member

May 13 2013, 04:15 PM #57

This is my quality work.

1) To finish one of the Test Maps.

2) To build a level over that.

3) To create plenty of chapters - but they aren't gonna be easy.

Camtech075

May 13 2013, 05:03 PM #58

i bet i'm gonna be warned for this but

what the fuck did i just read

kieran32
Advanced Member
kieran32
Advanced Member

May 13 2013, 05:09 PM #59

Top tier trolling 10/10 A+ would read again, that's what.

Mercenary Lord
Advanced Member
Mercenary Lord
Advanced Member

May 14 2013, 12:42 AM #60

I Can't

Plz, someone ask a smart question

plz

*pathetic whisper*
plz
'Physics is imagination in a straight jacket.' ~John Moffat