FE7 Talk

Discuss the forum, media, news and other such things here.
Rakuko
Advanced Member
Rakuko
Advanced Member

Aug 22 2013, 05:05 PM #16

out of the cavs, Sain turned out the best for me. though it's hard to accurately gauge that, since I've only used Sain once compared to the favorite Lowen (because of Rebecca support mostly and dat defense).

as for other mounted units, they're a bit underwhelming. Priscilla is really good though, always turns out solid overall and gives Raven some sick support. I've never had a good Heath, i usually drop him after a couple low stat gain levels.

if i were to play FE7 normal again, i'd try to use everyone i haven't used yet. so....

Dorcas, Rath, Lucius, Wallace, Isadora, Heath, Geitz, Harken, (Nino), Vaida, and Renault.

>.> we'll see how it goes.
game stuff:

FFX HD, XCOM2, SFV

12cranei
12cranei

Aug 22 2013, 05:41 PM #17

@Rakuko

You can't get both Wallace and Geitz. You get them in Chapter 23(24). You get Wallace if you fight Lloyd, Geitz if you fight Linus. I always hated that though. I want them both...sadface...

demonwind66
Advanced Member
demonwind66
Advanced Member

Aug 22 2013, 06:37 PM #18

Rakuko @ Aug 22 2013, 05:05 PM wrote:

Dorcas, Rath, Lucius, Wallace, Isadora, Heath, Geitz, Harken, (Nino), Vaida, and Renault.

>.> we'll see how it goes.
Dorcas is pretty bad, good bases, low growths besides HP/Str. Rath's good, what with mount and sword and decent stats, but inconvenient because when you recruit him in 21/22 he'll be underleveled. Lucius is the FE7 Rhys (fuck luck and defense). Wallace is underwhelming (Oswin is much better). Isadora is borderline useless. Heath's alright, very tanky. Geitz and Harken are both easy to use and fairly good. Nino is a monumental pain in the ass to level, but once you promote her she'll one-round any non-boss. Vaida's pretty average, and Renault is about as useful as Isadora.